ZIRCONIUM DENTAL COATING
Zirconium crowns are porcelain systems without metal support, which have been on the agenda in recent years.
In the past, porcelains had to be supported by metal. Since porcelain is a fragile material, it could be made with metal substructure. Zirconium coatings, which are developed to better support aesthetic expectations and reduce the use of metal in the mouth, are very successful.
Zirconium is an organic and gingival infrastructure used instead of metal infrastructure. It also makes the porcelain in the upper structure more aesthetic.
Where are zirconium teeth used ?
Zirconium teeth are generally used;
* In people with aesthetic concerns,
* In cases where tooth color cannot be bleached by other methods,
* In the correction of small crowding for which orthodontic treatment is not foreseen,
* In structurally in damaged old fillings,
* In the surface restoration of worn teeth,
* In the bridge and restoration of missing teeth,
* In prosthesis over implants.